I'm not familiar with this process, but I'm guessing this is how it goes: stay at home every day, take care of kids, stare at same home decor constantly, notice bedroom walls are bare, decide to paint a tree branch and cherry blossoms on the wall.
Luckily Stefanie is talented and not just creative. I've known a few creative minds that should have stuck with coming up with ideas, and left the actual execution thereof to more artistically talented folks. I, on the other hand, leave both ends of the artistic spectrum (and everything in between) up to my wonderful wife.
One task checked off Stef's home improvement to-do list:
Luckily Stefanie is talented and not just creative. I've known a few creative minds that should have stuck with coming up with ideas, and left the actual execution thereof to more artistically talented folks. I, on the other hand, leave both ends of the artistic spectrum (and everything in between) up to my wonderful wife.
One task checked off Stef's home improvement to-do list:
3 comments:
WOW!
I like it! :o)
That girl was some find!
Post a Comment