Stefanie here, I finally added "myself" to this blog :). Ryan does so well writing on the blog, and I always look forward to his posts; he's such an accomplished writer. However, I thought I'd put in my perspective on occasion to help keep it updated. Ryan is also my biggest supporter in letting me spread my wings per se and dive into my own interests. No matter how hard the plunge is, he's always there to rescue me. I know some times he sees me as a bit crazy with the things I try to take on, but he never fails to support me along and help me when I get in too deep.
This reminds me a talk I heard given by President Hinkley making these remarks regarding women, particularly his wife. He said women are endowed with particular qualities, divine qualities, which cause them to reach out in kindness and with love to those about them: "We can encourage that outreach if we will give them opportunity to give expression to the talents and impulses that lie within them. In our old age my beloved companion said to me quietly one evening, 'You have always given me wings to fly and I have loved you for it.' " (Church News, "Women Pre-eminent as God's final creation." Saturday, oct. 9, 2004)
It's due to Ryan's companionship and sacrifices that I can try to succeed in such endeavors and get to even share the experience with my special two little girls. They are my biggest and most critical fans in life! I love Ryan for it, and so many other reasons that make him such a good husband for me. I thank him dearly!
Ryan brings them often no matter the difficult circumstances, and I find joy in that. This is just one of the many activities:
No comments:
Post a Comment