I suggested for her to be Rainbow Brite, since she has loved all the older cartoons on netflix, too. She was sold. *Note to self though, don't recommend costumes unless they are in possesion. I looked and looked and even considered spending more than I would normally on a Rainbow Brite costume, since it was my fault, but it was all in vain--no luck! Nothing out there was cheaper than $50--yikes! So, Ryan suggested having her be Angelina Ballerina. Mya has loved that show lately. She excitedly agreed and the searching was over.
These two costumes this year have got to be the cutest they have looked all the years put together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was Coach Sue from the Glee (I thought it would be fitting), and Ryan was none other but Mr. Gangnam Style himself--Psy.
Karen always hosts the best family parties. One of the overall favorites is the Halloween bash. Thanks to a great hard working sister-in-law.






No comments:
Post a Comment