Mya had a few things working against her when it came to her wardrobe as a baby:
1) She was born in the same season as her big sister.
2) Her big sister was spoiled by many aunts and friends with a ton of cute clothes.
3) The clothes hardly get any use since babies aren't crawling and wearing them out.
4) Mya's parents decided to build a house, start a business, put in a yard, and have a baby...so good in one way for Mya I guess, but limiting the baby wardrobe budget slightly.
So the result has been Mya getting an early introduction into hand-me-downs. And just when you think she doesn't know any better...
Stefanie was changing Mya's clothes in the restroom of a restaurant on our way to a wedding reception. Right after she got the diaper off, Mya decided to somehow get all of her back (and thus the clothes she was wearing) all wet. Clearly she realized we were headed somewhere and that we'd have to go buy her some new clothes...sneaky little bugger. So off to a nearby store we ran for a new baby outfit.
2 comments:
When my Tyler was about 4 I HAD to buy him new pants,(he was husky and big bro was not.) I kept finding him staring at them in his dresser drawer! I finally realized he had never had any new clothes!
that is why I always bring a spare pair of clothes with babies! Jaxton, Jett and Addy got hand me downs although with Jett and Addy we had to buy some new cause of course they had to be born the wrong season! We made as many work as we could.
Post a Comment