Stefanie was going through some old photos of Afton one day and it made us want to post some pictures of our two girls at similar ages.
Stef makes fun of me because at various moments in Afton's young life I would comment about how I couldn't possibly fathom her getting any cuter, and yet she has just gotten cuter and cuter as she's grown up. Seeing old photos of Afton certainly makes me curious about how Mya will look and act when she is two.
Stef makes fun of me because at various moments in Afton's young life I would comment about how I couldn't possibly fathom her getting any cuter, and yet she has just gotten cuter and cuter as she's grown up. Seeing old photos of Afton certainly makes me curious about how Mya will look and act when she is two.
1 comment:
they do look a lot alike but I can tell Afton is the one on the left. They still have their own look.
Post a Comment