Susan gets the blame, Mya gets the credit, and Stefanie provided the guilt. Lump those all together and you end up with a new family blog.
Susan was kind enough to give us the gift of a website when Afton was born that allowed us to track and share photos and stories throughout Afton's first year. Now little Mya is on the way and Stefanie, paranoid already that Mya is going to get the shaft as a second child, informed me that we had to come up with some way to share information about Mya....so here it is.
I must admit, it does feel a little awkward being the father/husband of the family and knowing I'll be the primary contributor to this blog. I realize how rare that is, kind of like a University of Utah grad not being employed in sanitation or the United States actually having a decent candidate for POTUS. So everyone is invited to rubberneck and enjoy the scene. When you grow up with 5 sisters and go bald in your early 20's, being a male blogger doesn't seem so daunting. Critiques and suggestions are welcome, but not quite as welcome as compliments, rave reviews, and gushing over how beautiful my wife and daughter(s) are.
3 comments:
Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. 2-1!
:)
Yahoo!!!!! Three cheers for blogs, especially those that are updated often!! (Hint hint)
Yeah!! The Orgils are back!!
I enjoy the pictures and hearing of your activities....and Ryan,
You are great at this blogging thing!
I am so glad to be on your "list".
Happy, Happy Thanksgiving!!
Gail H
Post a Comment