I've mentioned to Stefanie several times that it seems Mya has a little switch, and anytime you want her to smile you can just flip that switch and she obliges. It doesn't matter if it is first thing in the morning, right after her nap, before dinner, or right before she goes to bed...almost every single time someone picks her up and gets close to her she gives a big grin back. It isn't always easy to catch her cute expressions in a still photo, but when I downloaded the most recent photos from the camera it looks like Stef caught her an on especially happy day.
3 comments:
Oh my word... how adorable!
DARLING!!! I am so jealous, cause I can't ever get a decent picture of Emmy smiling! Love it!
I don't know, she seems kind of bratty and not cute enough. I still think you might have to send her back. ;)
Post a Comment